Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Take A Walk With Me Bingo

Well now that the weather is getting nicer here in our neck of the woods, the kids are wanting to spend more time outside....which I have absolutely NO problem with! I found the idea for this little Bingo game (although I'm not sure it was exactly Bingo) anyways, I thought it was such a great idea to make walks more fun with the kiddos! So I made up my own Bingo Cards, and as soon as my printer stops acting up I will print them out and put them inside page protecters, then give my kids each a dry erase marker and have them mark off the things that they find as we go for a walk. I especially love this idea because now when we go for walks, my 4 year old son will have something to focus on other than being bored :). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment