Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LDS Pictures for the 6 Sided Puzzle

Ok, so I wanted the LDS pictures to be seperate from all of the other pictures to make it that much easier for you to find for those of you looking to make the 6 Sided puzzle for your church bag. I'm sorry that they are all coloring pages, but they were the only free pictures that I could find that were big enough for me to edit into puzzles. The way I see it, is you have 3 options, print them onto colored card stock ( a different color for each picture ), print them onto white cardstock and color them yourself, or have your child color them. :) I hope you enjoy! These pictures are take form the Friend Magazine website.

















4 comments:

  1. The church bag mentioned here sounds interesting where would I find directions for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to click notify me sorry. Where can I find info on the Church bag these pics go with? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lyn,
      I am not sure if the author of this blog responded to you, but the bag she refers to is just one you make of things you would like your family to take to church and use during the services. You can find more on https://www.lds.org/friend?lang=eng&_r=1 and also if you are interested in more information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints you can go to mormon.org and find many great videos and answers to questions pertaining to the above pictures.

      Delete
    2. I think the bag she is referring to is just a bag of activities she gathers for her family to do during church services. Here is the link the pictures came from, https://www.lds.org/children/resources/type/coloring-pages?lang=eng
      If you would also like to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints feel free to visit mormon.org There are beautiful inspirational videos and articles

      Delete