Wednesday, March 28, 2012

By Request: Visiting Teaching Handout

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post/creation. I have been working feverishly on making Menu Boards for everyone along with my usual mother/house wife duties, and getting ready for adoption! (Yep thats right! We are about 99.9% sure now that we are going to be adopting the little foster baby we have had in our home for almost the last year now! We are SO SO SO excited!) Anyways, I have been working on a few little creations here and there, but none that are complete yet, but I promise I am going to try to get them up soon. Like an Around the House Alphabet Game, and Interchangeable Holiday Wreath, a "Buried Treasure" sandbox and a Magnetic Quiet Book for church (or home). I'm so excited to complete them all, hopefully I can have at least one available for you each month over the next coming months. Thanks for your continued patience and for your compliments! They mean the world to me! Now onto this creation...

I was recently asked by my Relief Society president, after she saw my many young women's handouts, to make a handout on visiting teaching for our next Relief Soceity activity. She gave me a few excerpts to put in it, and this is what I came up with, I think it actually turned out pretty cute and bonus...it can fold into fourths and serve as a bookmark as well! I hope you like it and can use it as well! :)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! You saved me a ton of time and work! This is perfect for our VT meeting tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete