Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Robin's Menu Board Part IV

You can purchase the recipe files along with all of the components for only $5.00. When you purchase these files, you will receive (via personal email from me) the following files:
- All 100 Recipes in Microsoft Word Form AND PDF Form (This file also includes the coordinating recipe title cards and date numbers)
- A Blank Recipe Template in Microsoft Word Form so that you can add your own recipes
- The Calendar Month Strips in Microsoft Word Form AND PDF Form
***Bonus*** 11 Category Title Cards to place in front of your recipes that hang from the board, these will come in Microsoft Word form AND PDF Form (This file is brand new and has never been offered before!)
You can purchase these files by clicking on this Paypal "Buy Now" button.





To find all of the recipes, you can go into my blog archives, click on "2011" and all the the recipes are in the month of "May", or your can find all of the recipes in the right hand column of my blog under the heading "Menu Board Quick Links."

Here are what the recipe title cards, category cards, date number cards, and month title strips will look like (or very similar). Print them out on the cardstock color of your choice, just remember to coordinate your recipe title cards, category cards and recipes on the same color of cardstock. (i.e. asian cards are all in yellow, chicken recipes are all in dark blue, etc.)






























To find all of the recipes, you can go into my blog archives, click on "2011" and all the the recipes are in the month of "May", or your can find all of the recipes in the right hand column of my blog under the heading "Menu Board Quick Links." If you do not want to copy and paste everything, I have provided Microsoft Word versions of the above listed and the recipes that you can purchase. Just look for them in the top right hand column of my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Robin,

    Thanks so much for posting this! What a great little invention you have here. I have come across a lot of different styles of menu boards and I still haven't figured out which one I'm going to use. But I'm definitely pinning the link to this one so I can try it. LOVE IT!

    ~A Real Housewife In Houston
    http://realhousewifehouston.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't eat pork, so I will change that category to Vegetarian. Really love this and can't wait to implement it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a way to get us back on track meal planning and I think I definitely want to try this out! Just need a place to hang it away from 2-year old hands... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great...I menu plan every week and my brain always hurts when I'm done because of everything I have to go through. Thank you for posting this because I will definitely be making this very soon! Quick question w/ the Microsoft versions of everything you send, will I be able to change if necessary?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any Gluten free meal plans? I love & really want to purchase these but I am celiac...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Celiac hoping that you come up with GF options! :)

      Delete