Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Living Family Geneology

A little over a month ago, in Mia Maids, we had a lesson about getting to know our relatives that are living. I created this "genealogy charts" and also a Guess Who game. The Guess Who game was designed so the girls could pass off a 10 hour project for individual worth by contacting each of their extended family members, getting to know them, and requesting a picture to put in their Guess Who game. Then, when they sat down to play Guess Who, they could ask questions like "is this person a cousin?" or "does this person live on the east coast?". You get the idea. :) I hope you enjoy these as much as I had fun making them. As you can see from my example, I haven't gathered all my pictures yet for my Guess Who game, so I currently have some stick figure pictures in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment