Saturday, March 19, 2011

Primary Coloring Pages

For nearly 6 years Darin and I were primary teachers in our ward. I designed alot of different things for the lessons and for the children we taught. It wasn't until these last couple of years that I really started saving my projects and started submitting them to Sugardoodle.net to share with other primary teachers around the world. Now here I am sharing them on my very own blog!

This first coloring page is one I desigend for Primary Manual 2 - Lesson #26. The pictures inside the shields are courtesy of LDS.org.



This second coloring page is one I designed for Primary Manual 2 - Lesson 32. Once again the pictures on this page are courtesy of LDS.org.



This third picture is the handout I created to also go along with Lesson 32.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This will be great for tomorrow's lesson in Primary.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete